March had been a busy month!! First my nephew's first birthday, then my brother's birthday, and then my oldest girl's birthday, then my dad's birthday, and last but certainly not last, EASTER!! We ate out almost every weekend with my family and even got to paint some pottery together at my Tori's party. It is so nice to have such wonderful people for my family. My side, Andy's side, and even my brother's wife's side of the family are what it is all about. I enjoyed all of the month, with a few down moments in there. I do think about how much I am missing out on, not having Zooey here. I think about all the pictures I will not have of her. But then I see how lucky I am to have what I do. This was
Mya's second Easter, we didn'tget to hunt eggs because of the rain, but she had a great time chasing them around the house when I threw them all out on the carpet!!
Tori looked so pretty in her Easter dress, it is hard to take in how fast she is growing. At her birthday party I couldn't help but stare at her, and think back to all the birthday parties we have had already!
Andy, of course, is his normal silly self! He truly was made for me, he keeps me sane. I have been on leave up until this week and we got to spend a lot of time together. It was really nice to be home whenever he was off, I don't know if he liked it as much but I sure did lol!
I have enjoyed all of the time I had. In a way I wish I didn't have to go back to the normal grind
but I know it is good for me. I went back to work April 3 and have been so glad to see my work family. It is a little different but so am I. I mean I am still the crazy, smart mouthed, happy Valerie but there is something deep down that will never be quite right. I miss that part of myself but I also needed what replaced that space in me.
I decided to catch up tonight because that deep down part of me is sad. I have a group of women who I keep up with, women with babies with Trisomy 13. Today two ladies who I have followed closely, because we were almost pregnant at the same time, lost their sweet babies. My heart bleeds for them just as much as it opens up my own wound. I pray that they can find comfort and peace, also that they know our babies are together with GOD. They all look down on us and silently mourn with us, keeping their hand on our hearts so that our hearts don't fall apart. I know it all gets better with time and the month of March proved that it will, it just has to take it's time.
Please keep my Trisomy ladies in your prayers.
With that all being said and a few tears begin shed , I do hope April turns out to be fantastic and that I have more fun stuff to share with you..... :)





No comments:
Post a Comment