Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holidays are here and pictures of Zooey!!

I am so excited and very grateful to a good friend, who has helped me get pictures of the family done. I have been wanting pictures of all of us, even my Zooey filled belly but everyone has been so busy. Then my friend contacted me and told me someone has offered to take them for me, and they would make sure they are special something for us to remember my Zooey time :) Casey from The-Focal Photography has some great ideas and we are getting them done this Thursday, YAY!!! 

I don't know if anyone would understand unless they were in a position like mine. I have been so worried that I won't do enough to remember this time. I really feel like time is flying by, maybe it's because I know she is safer inside me then outside me. I have started taking more pictures but the hard thing is taking pictures of myself. With the holidays here, I guess I am going to have to teach Andy how to take pictures, hehehe.  I want to capture all the good moments, and that says a lot since I hate pictures and I am not photogenic at all!! I just don't want to forget anything.

 Oh and the holidays, I am trying to get in the mood and enjoy each and every second of it. Since I am not really having to cook this year, I think that is why it feels different. I think I should do some baking to get in the mood, who wants cookies? But really, this maybe my only Christmas with Zooey and I want it to be special, just in case. I have done some shopping for ornaments and saw some that I would like to have for her but I think I may wait till next year, again just in case. If she isn't with us next year I want something that will represent her in a special way. With all this being said, I am suppose to be decorating right now but I thought I should get caught up.

I did go to the doctor but there really isn't anything new to report yet. I had to reschedule for the cardiologist but that is okay, Andy says when he listens to my heart that it sounds like it has gone back into rhythm. That to me is very curious, is that why I had that feeling? Was it fixing itself? I will find out in January.
The next doctor visit will be my sugar test, we couldn't do it last week because everyone, minus Tori, has had the plague. And might I add, having a head cold and being pregnant sucks for many reasons. One being that you really can't take much and two, I have to pee all the time and sneezing is the enemy!! Zooey doesn't seem to mind it though, she has been a very active little booger.   Well, I need to get back to the decorating and feeding of the other boogers. 


I do hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and remember to be thankful for all the time with family. No matter how crazy they may drive you, we would be nothing without them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment