So the last few weeks have been nothing but catching back up after my 10 day vacation. I have had a few doctor visits and really had nothing new to report.
I am being told to watch my swelling and my blood pressure,which is nothing new for me. I am trying really hard to be good, especially since my blood pressure and swelling has been going back and forth. Plus sleeping hasn't been fun either!! My back hurts and I get acid reflux a lot!! All this going on but I am still enjoying every minute that I can. I have had a few scares with my blood pressure, one as recent as yesterday. Of course when I get home and lay down on my side it comes down. I just think it is way too early to have to worry about it.
But anyway, I am trying to get back into the swing of things, I have so much left to do and so much is happening too fast!! I did get a surprise from my doctor, thanks to a friend :), I got to see Zooey on 4D this week. It was great to see her and also a little sad. She looks just like Mya to me and just like any other normal baby. Is it too much to hope that everything the doctors have told me could be wrong? I am trying to keep everything in perspective but it gets harder the more I see her and feel her in there.
Before I leave on this rainy day, I will share a picture from our 4D experience....... I think she is just beautiful, my little Zooey.

She's beautiful, Val. I was thinking the same thing as you when I saw the 4-D pictures. Lots of prayers for you and little Zooey Noel.
ReplyDeleteYou can never hope too much. The Bible tells us to ask for what we want. We believe that Zooey has already received some of God's healing and we are just waiting for the rest. Praying and trusting Him to make her completely whole and healthy.
ReplyDeleteI guess I should have signed that Aunt Margaret
ReplyDelete